Monday, October 27, 2008

Alex...he's officially a 2 year-old terror!

Our little Alex turned 2 yesterday and yes, as Mom Carver said..."he's officially a 2 year-old terror" or as my side of the family would call him, a little Tsunami.
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. All day yesterday I was thinking of the morning at the hospital when they handed me this little boy wrapped up in a blanket, and I could not believe I was the mother. While the thought was a little overwhelming at that time, I couldn't stop crying because it truly was the most amazing feeling to experience.
During stressful times while going to school and working, this little boy has brought us so much joy. He makes our day with his cute smile and sweetness. We love you Alex!!


Alex's birthday cake

Birthday presents from mommy and daddy and family members

Alex looks so grown up in this picture :(

Alex and his favorite buddy

Blowing his birthday candle...he actually did it without any help

Talking Farm birthday present from Grandma Carver

4 comments:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

CUTE!!! He is so big! & Pj looks sooo tired! (not sleeping still Peej?) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX! He is such a cute kid, I seriously miss playing with him! Love you all!

lauren said...

Oh he is so big! I miss him! Birthday hugs from aunt lauren!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alex. You are soooo cute.

Tyler and Travy said...

I love the curly hair! That is a huge bear! Is it even going to fit in the crib?