Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to Hit the Gym


So PJ is starting to get in shape and all toned-up really fast. He goes to the gym five times a week...in other words he's become a gym junkie. JK! It's actually making me jealous because I haven't been able to work out for quite sometime now (maybe a year), and after having a baby it feels like there is some serious work to do. With that said, I am committing myself to get in shape in the next couple of months with the help of my husband who will probably become my personal trainer. Of course, I'll have to wait until my doctor releases me after my postpartum checkup, but I'd like have a workout plan ready. I would also like help from family & friends...any input in regards to work-out tips, routines, etc (like a 10 min. ab workout or whatever). I've started reading several articles on msn about effective workout routines but I'd like to hear what works for people. I cannot wait to get back in shape so I can actually enjoy my summer and not feel like an old woman that can't bend down to put her own socks on...okay so that was part of being pregnant but still..it's definitely time to hit the gym!

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I think this is awesome! You should definitely join our Jelly blog. I think Peej would be a great trainer too! Good luck, I can't wait to hear about your progress!

lauren said...

yes! come join our jelly blog! I would love more sisters in on the action! Good luck! PJ will be a huge help I am sure! :)

manhattan crew said...

sounds like we are ALL on the pre-summer workout plan! Reina, if PJ does become your trainer, I hope he's nicer than Carlo is to me! He's EVIL while we are at the gym! (no exaggeration, of course). I like the results I get AFTER he kicks my butt in the gym, but WHILE we are working out....Im not so grateful.

Good luck! I cannot wait to meet Dylan!!!
Amms

PJ and Lorena said...

I really cannot wait to start working out. Only one month left of school and I'm hitting the gym every night! And, maybe Carlo can train me from a distance. He might make me cry but it'd be something I'm already used to with PJ. jk!