Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did Anyone Say Skillz??

I don't get to brag about PJ's skills very often so I figured this is the perfect occasion for me to do it. We moved about two months ago and have been getting our new place painted, decorated, etc. Here are a few pictures of PJ's amazing skills with the kids' bedrooms. He worked really hard doing the prep-work with the color, taping, paint mixing, and pattern design and it certainly paid off. Check out these pics..
This is Dylan's Room. (Colors matched exactly to his bedding)We were so glad we got to finish painting it before the new baby comes. PJ used a lot of math and creativity to create this pattern on the walls...kind of cool huh?




Alex likes to play with basketballs, baseballs, footballs, etc. so we thought a sports theme would be perfect for his room. I seriously don't think he slept the first night he was there because he was so excited about it.



The numbers are my favorite part of this room.


4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

That is seriously amazing!! I am SO impressed Peej! You are so talented. I was thinking you all could come out to DLand & spend a few days there...and PJ a few days helping me with my apt/house whatever it is we are in! Eh? Eh? haha. I NEED your SKILLS!! You are so awesome. I think its great you posted Lorena, because he wouldn't have done it so I am happy you are keeping us up to date!

lauren said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I love the skills!!!!!!! Great Job PJ!!!! i am SO SO SO SO SO SO very proud! :)Way to Brag Lorena! We need to hear it! Love you guys!!

Katie said...

The rooms look awesome!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Wow those are some MADD SKILLZ!! Seriously the rooms look amazing. GOod job PJ!